Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- Order number: 9375-84-491-contemporary-01.39
- advice: Our TIP: You can also wear this casual shirt unironed to keep the sporty look. Take the shirt out of the machine directly after the washing cycle, close the collar, smooth it down and beat the shirt vigorously - then hang it up to dry on a hanger. Done - When you iron it, it's neat and smooth.
Made from Casual Oxford Shirt by Eton, this shirt has a sporty touch and high performance, making you look great all day long. Thanks to its unique texture and high wearing comfort, this shirt is a must-have in every wardrobe. Washed for a stylish look and comfort. Sporty, casual but well-groomed.
Contemporary fit with waist darts. Fitted, sporty button placket, tight stitch density in the seam work. Mother-of-pearl buttons sewn on wrapped handle. Hand-cut seams. With breast pocket, rounded hem line, cut-away collar with one button. Sleeves with sports cuff.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Colour: white / light blue
- Fit: Contemporary Fit (Medium Slim)
- Casual business - washed Oxford goods
- Shark collar with soft collar inserts
- attached button bar
- tight stitch density during seam processing
- Mother-of-pearl buttons sewn on wrapped handle
- Hand-cut seams
- no breast pocket
- sports cuff
- Rounded hem line
- Care: Wash at 30°C
|Verarbeitungart:||Casual - Soft Business|
* All figures in centimetres (cm).
1. neck circumference
Open the shirt and lay the collar flat. Measure from buttonhole to button.
2. chest measurement
Place the shirt with closed buttons on a flat surface and measure approx. 1 cm below the armhole. Measure from side to side and
You will receive half the bust measurement. Now double the result for the desired circumference.
3. waist measurement
Place the shirt with closed buttons on a flat surface and measure from one side to the other. The waist is measured at the narrowest part of the shirt.
Double the result again.
Measure from the middle down again to the end of the hem.
5. arm length
Measure from the middle back to the shoulder seam, then measure from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff and combine these measurements.