Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time appr. 2-5 business days
Available in different colours!
- Order number: fm-lug-0011-thin-cloth-48hr-duffle-Otter-Green
Our 48-Hour Duffle Bag is ideal for overnight and weekend trips. Oil finish Tin Cloth repels rain and snow to keep contents protected. An adjustable, removable shoulder strap allows shoulder or cross-body messenger carry. Outfitted with Bridle Leather straps for hand carry, and a trolley strap for use with rolling check-in luggage. Use it on the jobsite, in the field or as a carry-on bag – this versatile duffle is up to the task.
- Solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson and allows full bag access
- 2 zipper pockets, 2 stow pockets, 1 interior slotted utility pocket, 1 interior zipper pocket, 3 interior stow pockets
- Trolley strap on back slides onto rolling luggage handles
- Saddle-grade Bridle Leather reinforcement adds durability
- Reinforced, structured base protects gear and adds structure while packing
- Bridle Leather handles with two-snap grip are long enough to sling over shoulder to carry
- Fully lined with dry finish Cover Cloth to protect gear
- Removable, adjustable cotton webbing shoulder strap
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
48cm W x 29cm H x 18cm D
|Kleidungsstück:||Bags & Bagpacks|
Luggage from Filson in Seattle withstands the toughest demands. Already in the last great gold rush at Klondike at the end of the 19th century, Filson products were among the favourites of the gold prospectors of the time due to their exceptional robustness. The luggage consists of a particularly heavy, densely woven cotton twill (746 g/m²), which has been made water-resistant by treatment with a special paraffin wax. Zippers and other metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant brass, all leather applications are made of particularly strong vegetable-tanned cowhide leather. The bags are still manufactured in Filson's factory in Seattle. For cleaning, wipe or brush with a damp sponge. Do not wash, do not dry clean. The zippers may be a little difficult to move at first, but this will wear off over time; the saddle leather also becomes softer with use.