Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
not in stock, Delivery time 5-15 Workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: 70230-field-bag-small-TNTAN
This rain resistant field bag has a storm flap made of saddle bridle leather with buckle closure and a reinforced bottom. Bordered seams increase durability. An adjustable, removable shoulder strap made of bridle leather offers additional carrying options.
- Material: 100% cotton "Rugged Twill" and leather
- Storm flap with buckle closure
- 2 side pockets
- Spacious interior compartment
- Stowage exchanges in front with snap fastener
- Reinforced base for heavy loads
- Removable bridle leather shoulder strap with pad adjustment from 40"- 48
- Includes the iconic Filson bridle leather body flaps
|Farbe:||braun, cognac, grün, oliv|
|Kleidungsstück:||Rucksäcke & Taschen|
Luggage from Filson in Seattle withstands the toughest demands. Already in the last great gold rush at Klondike at the end of the 19th century, Filson products were among the favourites of the gold prospectors of the time due to their exceptional robustness. The luggage consists of a particularly heavy, densely woven cotton twill (746 g/m²), which has been made water-resistant by treatment with a special paraffin wax. Zippers and other metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant brass, all leather applications are made of particularly strong vegetable-tanned cowhide leather. The bags are still manufactured in Filson's factory in Seattle. For cleaning, wipe or brush with a damp sponge. Do not wash, do not dry clean. The zippers may be a little difficult to move at first, but this will wear off over time; the saddle leather also becomes softer with use.