Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: 70307-journeyman-backpack-tan.OneSize
The Journeyman backpack is made of oil coloured pewter fabric and a robust body for water repellent, abrasion resistant performance. A padded back and moleskin-lined shoulder straps provide comfortable comfort all day long, even with heavy loads. The internal organisation parts include a padded cover for laptops and tablets up to 40 cm. A storm flap above the zipper increases the waterproofness.
- Solid brass zipper with side gusset
- 1 bellows pocket, 1 zippered inner pocket, 2 dividers, padded laptop pocket inside
- Padded back with cotton fabric reinforcement for comfortable carrying
- Inside padded sleeve in the size for a laptop or tray with a width of up to 40 cm.
- Fully lined to protect your equipment.
- The shoulder straps are lined with tear-resistant, refined moleskin.
- The front pocket folds down to a small size to reduce volume; expanded for more storage space.
- Fabric: 100% cotton + 15oz. oil-free pewter + moleskin + poly/cotton lining
- Dimensions: 32cm W x 45cm H x 13cm D
- Capacity: 23L
- Product weight:1.27kg
Luggage from Filson in Seattle withstands the toughest demands. Already in the last great gold rush at Klondike at the end of the 19th century, Filson products were among the favourites of the gold prospectors of the time due to their exceptional robustness. The luggage consists of a particularly heavy, densely woven cotton twill (746 g/m²), which has been made water-resistant by treatment with a special paraffin wax. Zippers and other metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant brass, all leather applications are made of particularly strong vegetable-tanned cowhide leather. The bags are still manufactured in Filson's factory in Seattle. For cleaning, wipe or brush with a damp sponge. Do not wash, do not dry clean. The zippers may be a little difficult to move at first, but this will wear off over time; the saddle leather also becomes softer with use.