Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
not in stock, Delivery time 3-9 Business Days
Available in different colours!
- Order number: TR-PIN-RAD
Starter ticket for the 9th Oldenburg Tweed Run on 12 May 2019.
The Tweed Run visit the "Vintage Rays Days".
The 9th Oldenburg Tweed Run leads us from the famous starting point in the Oldenbugrer castle courtyard this time across the city towards Rastede. After our bike tour (with a shower break in between) we arrive there at the Vintage Rays Days.
After a fitting drive past the main grandstand to the castle park, we take our "Tea-Time" in our own paddock. After the award ceremony there is still time to visit the "Vintage Race Days".
1 starter card for the Tweed Run is for one person and included:
- Your starting number
- frame sticker
- Bike ride part 1 ( approx. 45 min tour duration )
- Shower break
- Bike ride part 2 ( approx. 45 min tour duration )
- Tea Time with scones / pastries
- Admission "Vintage Race Days"
- (Children up to 14 years accompanied by an adult are free of charge).
- Further drinks and various meals are optionally available.
- Return transport to Oldenburg to the castle courtyard
- daily price 27,50 - registration also possible on Sunday 12.5.19 at the start
- Advance booking price 25,-- € until 11.5.2019
Most of the entry fee will be donated to a good cause.
We will NOT send you a card by post!
The invoice is considered as registration and has to be brought along.
You will receive your starter card upon presentation of the invoice at the registration stand on 12 May at the Oldenburg Schloßinnenhof.
THE BULGING LIFE
and not just clicks.
From one good Oldenburg address to the next. Shopping and enjoying in owner-managed shops, hotels, restaurants & bars that are pleasantly different and passionate.
Browse to your heart's content and discover your favourite items. Or you can get fresh inspiration, try out new flavours and enjoy what you have experienced.