Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: beanie-snow
"The best hat ever made by mankind," according to Le Bonnet.
This product is certified by Caregora™ (the first high quality Angora fibre to be selected and certified).
Covered and manufactured in Scotland.
|Kleidungsstück:||Beanies & Caps|
Born in Paris, designed in Amsterdam.
As a brand in current society we aim for sustainability and durability. You don’t buy our product for one season only, it will last for a long period of time as we use specifically the best available fibers. The ‘Made in Scotland’ label on our Bonnets stands for craftsmanship and quality.
Our factory was founded over 170 years ago, being one of the oldest factories in the UK.
All products are knitted on traditional machineries. The technique used to make these products has been passed down through generations. After the knitting process, the beanies are washed, pressed and checked thoroughly. We would like to welcome you to our world, a world of creating the best accessories made by mankind.
This handcrafted product is easy to wear and will always turn heads as its quality oozes luxury. The subtle invisible branding enhances style and class. This beanie will complete your everyday look. Our product is made with love and care, please treat with the respect it deserves.
- The wool Le Bonnet uses is a 100% made in the UK, this includes dying and spinning the yarn from start to finish.
- The wool factory in the UK is over 250 years old and still family owned.
- After the wool is finished, these yarn cones are then send to Scotland where they produce our beanies and scarves.
- Our Scottish Factory is over 150 years old, the production is still done on traditional machinery only- providing jobs for the local Scottish community
- All of our products are 100% biodegradable
- Local production - to decrease carbon footprint
- 100% of our products are usually reorderable