Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: bb-0002-beard-balm-
Beyer's Oil Bart Verbena Balsam nourishes the beard hair, shapes the beard and makes it smoother. The facial skin under the beard is also cared for.
KEEPS THE BEARD IN SHAPE
Brings the beard into shape and lets beard hair protrude less.
CARES FOR THE WHISKERS
Beyer's Oil Verbena Balsam nourishes the hair, making the beard noticeably smoother and less prone to scratches.
Invigorating and refreshing
The bitter citrus scent of verbena has an invigorating and refreshing effect.
BEESWAX FROM THE CHIEMGAU REGION
What makes me most happy is that I can use beeswax from a small beehive in the Chiemgau region with an ingredient from my home country.
All ingredients of Beyer's Oil Verbena Balsam are 100% natural. It contains beeswax, shea butter, wool wax, jojoba oil and essential oils. The Balm gets its name from the expensive and valuable oil of the lemon verbena from the verbena family. Its fragrance is complemented by bergamot and lavender.
How to use Beyer's Oil Bartbalsam?
After washing, spread a pea-sized amount in the palm of your hand and massage into the beard with your fingers.
INGREDIENTS: LANOLIN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, CERA ALBA, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA PEEL OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, LIPPIA TRIPHYLLA HERB OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL.
- Brings the beard into shape
- Lets beard hair stick out less
- The beard becomes smoother and scratches less
- Contains beeswax from a small beehive in the Chiemgau region
- Invigorating and refreshing fragrance
- 100% natural
- Handmade in Bavaria
- 60 ml / 2 fl oz
- Bart waschen. 2-3 mal pro Woche mit Bartshampoo oder Bartseife, sonst nur mit Wasser
- Trocknen lassen. Wenn’s schnell gehen muss, lauwarm föhnen und gleichzeitig mit einer Bartbürste kämmen. Macht den Bart glatter
- Etwa 4-5 Tropfen Bartöl auf der Handfläche verreiben und in die Haut unter dem Bart einmassieren. Verhindert Juckreiz & Schuppen
- Erbsengroße Menge Bartbalsam oder Bartpomade gleichmässig im Bart verteilen. Pflegt, glättet und formt den Bart, lässt weniger Haare abstehen
During parental leave, Bastian Beyer started to develop care products made of natural ingredients for his own beard. A barbershop friend of his was enthusiastic and wanted to include them in the shop's range of products immediately. Since 2015, after a series of tests, Beyer's Oil beard care products have been available in stores - now available in over 100 barbershops, concept stores and online shops in 10 countries.
All Beyer's Oil products are made entirely from natural ingredients and are compliant with natural cosmetics. Bastian Beyer uses only high-quality ingredients such as beeswax from a small beehive in his home village near Lake Chiemsee and jojoba oil from controlled organic cultivation. Precious oils of lemon verbena (verbena), bergamot, lavender and juniper provide a refreshing scent.
Handmade in Bavaria
All Beyer's Oil products are manufactured in Bavaria. Bastian Beyer also pays attention to regional processing. For packaging and shipping, he works together with surrounding family businesses; brushes and combs are manufactured in smaller factories.