Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: natural-soap-4-Grapefriut
Only biological ingredients are used in the natural soap "Grapefruit" from Soeder*. For instance, aetheric oils, distilled water and sea salt are used, the latter giving the soap an antibacterial effect. The soap consists to a large extent of glycerine, which makes it particularly moisturising. The pleasant care is provided by sustainable palm oil and natural oils from coconut, castor oil, hemp, olive and jojoba. All of them come from controlled cultivation and are certified organic. Honey from the Zurich Oberland and organic wheat are added for their regenerating effect.
- Fragrance: Grapefruit
- mild and nourishing soap for hands and body
- Sulfate- and glycol-free
- without preservatives
- purely natural ingredients of the highest quality
- made in Zurich, Switzerland
- Basic Ingredients: distilled water, saponified coconut oil, glycerin, saponified castor oil, saponified olive oil, saponified sustainable palm oil, saponified hemp oil, saponified jojoba oil, honey, hydrolyzed wheat protein, citric acid, essential oil, sea salt
Behind Soeder* is a creative collective that has been designing simple and natural basics for everyday life since 2013, based in Zurich and Basel.
Consistently and carefully, Soeder* uses natural resources, cultivates convincing craftsmanship and translates both into straightforward design and clear functionality. In meaningful objects that enrich life as long as possible.