Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: natural-lotion-6-lavender-field
Only biological ingredients are used in Soeder*'s "Lavender Field" natural lotion. For example, aetheric oils, distilled water and coconut oil are used, the latter giving the lotion an antibacterial effect. The lotion is for normal and dry skin, absorbs quickly and has a strong caring effect thanks to high-quality oils. Squalane, shea butter, almond and coconut oil provide protection and care and moisturize the skin. The essential oils give the lotion a fresh scent of lavender and stimulate the skin.
- Fragrance: Lavender
- a vegetable ingredient (vegan) of the highest quality
- strongly caring and quickly absorbing due to high-quality oils
- for normal and dry skin
- Essential oils give the lotion a fresh scent and stimulate the skin.
- squalane, shea butter, almond oil and coconut oil for protection and care
- naturally preserved
- made in Zurich, Switzerland
- Ingredients: distilled water, coconut oil, shea butter, squalane, almond oil, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, undecane, tridecane, sclerotium gum, tocopherol, essential oil, coconut glucoside, glyceryl oleate, salicylic acid
Hinter Soeder* steckt ein kreatives Kollektiv, das seit 2013 mit Basis in Zürich und Basel schlichte und natürliche Basics für den Alltag entwirft.
Konsequent und auf sorgfältige Art nutzt Soeder* natürliche Ressourcen, pflegt überzeugendes Handwerk und übersetzt beides in geradliniges Design sowie klare Funktionalität. In sinnvolle Objekte, die das Leben möglichst lange bereichern.
Soeder* is a creative collective that has been designing simple and natural basics for everyday life since 2013, based in Zurich and Basel. In Switzerland and across Europe, it works with producers and artisans who are among the best in their field. This results in contemporary products, from clothing and backpacks to cooking utensils and furniture to jewelry and care products. The latter are even produced in the company's own factory in the Zurich region.
Consistently and carefully, Soeder* uses natural resources, cultivates convincing craftsmanship and translates both into straightforward design and clear functionality. In meaningful objects that enrich life for as long as possible.