Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: bb-00014-bartbuerste-
The Beyer's Oil Beard Brush is handmade in the Black Forest from pear wood and wild boar bristles. Measuring 90 x 50 mm, it shapes the beard hairs, massages the facial skin and stimulates sebum production. Old beard hairs are removed, the beard becomes smoother and shinier.
HOW TO USE THE BEYER'S OIL BEARD BRUSH?
I have compiled a few tips on how to use the brush in the Beard Care Tips.
- Shapes the beard
- Makes whiskers shinier
- Removes old whiskers
- Handmade in the Black Forest
- Size: 90 x 50 mm
- Bart waschen. 2-3 mal pro Woche mit Bartshampoo oder Bartseife, sonst nur mit Wasser
- Trocknen lassen. Wenn’s schnell gehen muss, lauwarm föhnen und gleichzeitig mit einer Bartbürste kämmen. Macht den Bart glatter
- Etwa 4-5 Tropfen Bartöl auf der Handfläche verreiben und in die Haut unter dem Bart einmassieren. Verhindert Juckreiz & Schuppen
- Erbsengroße Menge Bartbalsam oder Bartpomade gleichmässig im Bart verteilen. Pflegt, glättet und formt den Bart, lässt weniger Haare abstehen
During parental leave, Bastian Beyer started to develop care products made of natural ingredients for his own beard. A barbershop friend of his was enthusiastic and wanted to include them in the shop's range of products immediately. Since 2015, after a series of tests, Beyer's Oil beard care products have been available in stores - now available in over 100 barbershops, concept stores and online shops in 10 countries.
All Beyer's Oil products are made entirely from natural ingredients and are compliant with natural cosmetics. Bastian Beyer uses only high-quality ingredients such as beeswax from a small beehive in his home village near Lake Chiemsee and jojoba oil from controlled organic cultivation. Precious oils of lemon verbena (verbena), bergamot, lavender and juniper provide a refreshing scent.
Handmade in Bavaria
All Beyer's Oil products are manufactured in Bavaria. Bastian Beyer also pays attention to regional processing. For packaging and shipping, he works together with surrounding family businesses; brushes and combs are manufactured in smaller factories.