Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: natural-lotion-5-orange-grove
Only organic ingredients are used in the natural lotion "Orange Grove" by Soeder*. Thus, essential oils, distilled water and coconut oil are used, the latter giving the lotion an antibacterial effect. The lotion is for normal and dry skin, is quickly absorbed and has a strong nourishing effect thanks to high-quality oils. Squalane, shea butter, almond and nut oils provide protection and care and moisturise the skin. The essential oils give the lotion a fresh scent of orange and stimulate the skin
- Fragrance: Orange Grove
- pure vegetable ingredients (vegan) of the highest quality
- highly nourishing and quickly absorbed due to high-quality oils
- for normal and dry skin
- essential oils give the lotion a fresh scent and stimulate the skin
- cold pressed organic oils, organic shea butter and squalane from olives protect and regenerate the skin
- naturally preserved
- made in Zurich, Switzerland
- ingredients: AQUA, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, UNDECANE, GLYCERIN, TRIDECANE, SQUALANE, ALCOHOL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, SALICYLIC ACID, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM PEEL EXTRACT, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA PEEL EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS OIL, CITRUS PARADISI PEEL OIL, POGOSTEMON CABLIN LEAF EXTRACT, JASMINUM GRANDIFLORUM FLOWER EXTRACT, PIPER NIGRUM SEED OIL, CITRUS RETICULATA PEEL EXTRACT, CISTUS LADANIFERUS OIL, CEDRUS ATLANTICA WOOD OIL, BOSWELLIA SERRATA OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL
Behind Soeder* is a creative collective that has been designing simple and natural basics for everyday life since 2013, based in Zurich and Basel.
Consistently and carefully, Soeder* uses natural resources, cultivates convincing craftsmanship and translates both into straightforward design and clear functionality. In meaningful objects that enrich life as long as possible.