Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: ratu-white-rum-10-jahre-eichenfass
The 10 year old RATU White Rum Liqueur from RUM Co. Of Fidji is aged for 10 years in flamed oak barrels. Gentle oak notes & smoked vanilla combined with light coconut flavors & citrus. Fruity, delicate, smooth & pure. The spicy oak combined with subtle nuance of orange zest creates an absolute masterpiece on the palate.
Only the purest local water is used and finally filtered through coconut shells. The aging of the rum is done in selected oak barrels. RUM co. of Fiji focuses on local ingredients and craftsmanship.
- RATU White Rum Liquor 10 Years
- 100 % Column Still
- 40 % vol. Alcohol content
- Stored in American white oak
- Filtered through activated carbon obtained from burnt coconut shells
- Boquet of flamed oak, caramel, vanilla & tea leaves
- 0.7 liter bottle (net capacity)
- Enjoy pure or on ice
|Accessoires:||Cocktails & Drinks|
Rum of Fiji has been distilling award-winning rums at its distillery in Lautoka, Fiji, since 1980. All rums are handcrafted from the finest local ingredients such as hand-cut sugar cane grown in Fiji's rich volcanic soil and the purest local water. The rums are filtered through coconut shells and matured in specially selected ex-bourbon oak barrels in Fiji's perfect tropical climate.