Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: btrepie-canguro-417
- advice: Individuelle Anfertigungen ( 40-75 Tage Lieferzeit ) sind vom Umtausch und der Rückgabe ausgeschlossen
The wallets of Shoto are in no way inferior to the shoes. Just as lovingly and devotedly are unique pieces made from the finest types of leather. By the special dip-dyeing process, as well as other special treatment techniques (wash-dyeing techniques), each piece is unique. Because of this, individual handwork and the naturalness of the materials, the colours, embossing and structure can vary.
- Colour: brown
- Kangaroo leather
- Snap fastener, unfoldable
- Three card compartments, space for 6 cards
- A banknote compartment
- One coin compartment with snap fastener
- One large banknote compartment
- Shoto logo inside
- Dimensions: Closed: 10 cm (H) x 7,5 cm (W) x 1 cm (D)
- Dimensions: Open : 10 cm (H) x 21,5 cm (W) x 1 cm (D)
Using traditional craftsmanship, Stefano Medori, the second generation, makes unique shoes with great passion. By hand, each shoe is first dipped in a dye bath and then air-dried for at least 24 hours. This creates a unique colouring and varied shades - each wash is unique.
In the 'Stoned Washed' process, the shoes, which are treated with abrasive stones, gain an authentic vintage look. The final finish brings out the unique characteristics - the gradients and shades. The use of premium horse, elk, antelope and calf leather, combined with the best Italian leather soles, create a one-of-a-kind shoe of the finest quality.