Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
not in stock, Delivery time 40-75 Workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: cocco-coccodrillo-d-olive
- advice: Individuelle Anfertigungen ( 40-75 Tage Lieferzeit ) sind vom Umtausch und der Rückgabe ausgeschlossen
The purses from Shoto are in no way inferior to the shoes. Just as lovingly and devotedly, unique pieces are made here from the finest types of leather. Due to the special dip dyeing process, as well as other special treatment techniques (washing and dyeing techniques), each piece is unique. Due to this, individual handicraft and the naturalness of the materials, the colours can slightly vary.
- Colour: Olive
- Material: Alligator leather
- Snap fastener
- One large coin compartment with snap fastener
- A large banknote compartment
- Total of ten card slots, 2x5
- Two large document compartments, each under the card slot
- Shoto logo inside
- Dimensions: Closed: 12.5 cm (H) x 11 cm (W) x 2 cm (D)
- Dimensions: Open (picture 3): 12,5 cm (H) x 22 cm (W) x 2 cm (D)
Stefano Medori, the second generation of the Medori family, is a passionate craftsman who has been making unique shoes, bracelets and now wallets. Each wallet is first dipped by hand in a dye bath and then air dried for at least 24 hours. This results in a unique colouring and various shades - every wash is unique. In the final finish the unique characteristics - the gradients and shades - are brought out. The use of first-class horse, elk, antelope and calf leather creates a unique piece of finest quality.
Using traditional craftsmanship, Stefano Medori, the second generation, makes unique shoes with great passion. By hand, each shoe is first dipped in a dye bath and then air-dried for at least 24 hours. This creates a unique colouring and varied shades - each wash is unique.
In the 'Stoned Washed' process, the shoes, which are treated with abrasive stones, gain an authentic vintage look. The final finish brings out the unique characteristics - the gradients and shades. The use of premium horse, elk, antelope and calf leather, combined with the best Italian leather soles, create a one-of-a-kind shoe of the finest quality.