Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: brcps-0757-waxed-cotton-6054-depp-moos.56
The typical Harrington jacket: the G9 Baracuta made of waxed cotton. Over the years, this iconic garment has made a name for itself and has become popular for its versatility, classic and timeless style. Worn and loved by some of the most remarkable gentlemen in recent history. A true style icon. Made from water repellent waxed cotton with breathable Fraser tartan lining in Coolmax® cotton/polyester. The classic Baracuta collar with zipper and two buttons. Front pockets with button panel and "embossed" back slit that drains rain.
- Composition: Outer material: 100% cotton; secondary material outer: 100% polyester; main lining: 80% cotton 20% polyester; secondary lining: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% cotton; insulation: 100% polyester
- Color: Deep Moss
- Regular fit
- Fur collar
- Two-button collar
- Fine ribbed cuffs, waistband and inside collar
- Two outside pockets, one inside pocket
- Size information e.g. for size 50: 50 D (German size) = 42 UK (English size - written inside the jacket)
At the end of the 19th century the textile industry boomed in Manchester - thanks to the new ship canal, which connected the city to the sea starting in 1894. In 1937, one of Baracuta's most famous models, the G9 bomber jacket, also known as the Harrington Jacket, was created. The following year, the jacket was given the detail that still provides it with its distinctive charm to this day - the tartan lining in Fraser tartan.
This charm has also been the inspiration for many celebrities since Baracuta was founded. The 1974 English World Cup team is wearing the jackets, and icons such as Elvis Presley, Steve McQueen, Frank Sinatra, David Beckham, Daniel Craig and Robert Downey Junior are among the label's fans.