Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
not in stock, Delivery time 5-9 Business Days
Available in different colours!
- Order number: melbourne-102434-6000-w-w-w.12
The Melbourne shows up with a typical reinforced toe box from the 60s and a classic silhouette.
This model is built on the characteristic Brütting Lydiard last, a curved shaped anatomical last, which supports the natural foot shape and offers perfect toe-space. Handmade in Germany.
- 100% full grain cowhide leather upper with perforated leather on the front, provides good foot ventilation
- natural rubber outsole, cut and glued on by hand for flexing action during walking and running
- insole fixed and covered by inlay sole (cover sole), cover sole out of vegetable tanned split cow leather
- partly leather lining
- leather midsole
- famous Brütting rubber heel cap (as brand recognition) gives you strong stability
- honey-comb sole profile, which used to serve a strong grip at indoor and street sports activities
- padded tongue out of cowhide leather
- redesigned Brütting Diamond-Brand leather patch
- waxed cotton laces in two colors, matching to the model
- shipped with shoe bag
- sole repairable
- sizing: take 1 size up
- handmade in germany
Made in traditional craftsmanship since 1946, every Brütting 'Diamond Brand' shoe comes from our shoe manufactory in Upper Franconia. Each shoe has its own running history, from the development of the model and last, the upper leather, to the quilting seam. You can see that and feel that! To preserve Eugen Brütting's handcrafted shoemaking art in Germany and to unite tradition with modernity in timeless shoes - that is our claim today.