Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time appr. 2-5 business days
Available in different colours!
- Order number: 3322-copper-rough-tough.7.5
The new Weekender Chukka 3322 - another innovation in the Red Wing range. The 3322 is the perfect shoe for those who don't want to miss out on a Red Wing in summer. Its summery look and light weight make it the smart addition to the Red Wing range. Furthermore the Chukka 3322 is the first shoe with the "Stitch-Down-Construction", the Comfort Force footbed and the new Hill sole. This combination makes it possible to meet the high quality requirements of a Red Wing while guaranteeing a high level of wearing comfort at the same time.
- Colour: Brown
- Leather: Copper Rough & Tough
- Sole: Hill
- Construction: Stitch-down construction
- Footbed: Comfort Force Footbed
- Made in USA, Red Wing Minnesota
- ankle high
- low weight
- soft summer shoe
- very easy shrinkage
- Care products: All Natural Leather Conditioner
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Hier zur Story von Red Wing Shoes
- Further products by RED WING SHOES
Alle Red Wings sind bereits ab Werk gepflegt. Bitte gehen Sie wie folgt vor:
1. Entfernen Sie oberflächlichen Schmutz mit einem feuchten Tuch oder einer Bürste.
2. Wir empfehlen das Mink Oil zum sparsamen Auftragen & Einarbeiten. Es bietet sich die Benutzung der Red Wing Schuhbürste an.
3. Lassen Sie Ihre Boots einige Stunden stehen, sodass das Pflegemittel ins Leder einziehen kann.
4. Zum Versiegeln des Leders empfehlen wir den Leather Protector.
5. Sie können gerne abschließend Ihre Schuhe mit dem Red Wing Poliertuch polieren.
Es empfiehlt sich besonders in den Wintermonaten den Schuh präventiv zu pflegen um das Leder vor Schnee, Schmutz und Streusalz zu schützen.
Weitere Informationen und Pflegetipps gibt es hier auf unserer Homepage.
Bitte orientieren Sie sich bei Red Wing und Wolverine an den USA Größen.
A small spot, in the bend of the Mississippi, is inhabited by the Indian tribe Lutasha until 1857. The Lutasha chief gave his name to the village: Red Wing. The young German, Charles Beckmann, worked in a tannery, but soon he was to create great things. Driven by his passion for leather craftsmanship, he founded the Red Wing Shoe Company in 1905. His idea: hard-wearing, robust, durable boots for the workers of the emerging industry of the 1930s. The result was number 650, the 16-inch shoe for navvies, a tall calfskin boot that is still part of the product line today. The designs for numbers 2268 and 915, the engineer's boot and the oil worker's boot also date from this period. Quality proves itself. In the 1950s, the 'Irish Setter' was introduced as a style that became an integral part of American workwear. And the legendary number 888, the 'Super Setter', combines the highest quality fabrics from all over the world: underleather from Australia, uppers from Scotland, shoe flaps from England, laces from Germany, Norwegian waterproof edge stitching and Swiss soles. Anyone who has been to the Red Wing factory will understand why these boots are not just boots, but a piece of the wearer's identity. This boot is made to last - "built to fit, built to last". Because in the more than 200 stations at Red Wing, every move is made with the utmost precision. The employees, who sew by hand the old-fashioned way and check every inch of leather from their own tannery, put so much passion into every single boot that you can feel it when you wear them. Maximum wearing comfort is ensured by a perfect fit. Through consistency and a commitment to listening to what customers want, Red Wing has created a product that in 100 years has evolved from a worker's shoe to the favourite footwear of many people around the world.