Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- Order number: ratu-signature-rumliquer-8-jahre-eichenfass
Made with pride.
The 8 year old RATU Signature Rum Liqueur from RUM Co. Of Fidji is aged for eight years in flamed oak barrels. Hand cut sugar cane from Fijian volcanic soil is used for the rum liqueur. The following filtration is done through coconut shells. This is unique and gives the rum liqueur its unique character.
Orange zest and dark chocolate are the main flavours of the rum liqueur from Fiji. You can also recognize vanilla, coffee and a smoky aroma. Only the purest water from the environment is used and finally filtered through coconut shells. The maturation of the rum is carried out in selected oak barrels. RUM co. of Fiji relies on local ingredients and craftsmanship.
- RATU Signature Rum Liqueur 8 years
- 35% vol alcoholic strength by volume
- 0.7 litre bottle (net filling quantity)
- Enjoy pure or on ice
- Awards: Silver - 2016 Rum Masters UK, Double Gold - 2017 San Francisco World Spirits Competition