Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- Order number: 101-035-newsboy-classic-cap-TweedRunEdition-2020.57
- advice: If a size is indicated with the delivery time 30-60 working days, it is not in stock. It will then be made individually for you. We ask for your understanding, that custom-made products are excluded from exchange and return. Limited Edtion - only as long as goods are still available!
Thanks to its classic design, the Wigens balloon cap can be combined with almost any wardrobe. The model "Newsboy" (paperboy) found its inspiration in the history of clothing. This traditional form was worn by newspaper carriers in the 1920s and thus gave it the name "Newsboy". Here as limited special edition for the Oldenburg Tweed Run.
- Material: 100% Wool
- Inner lining: 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Colour: Beige-checkered
- Umbrella length approx. 5,5cm
- Style: Balloon cap 8 pieces
- with limited Edtion Leatherpatch Tweed Run Edtion
- die form designed
|Farbe:||beige - kariert|
|Wigens Caps:||Newsboy Classic|
A cap full of style.
For over 100 years, Wigens in Sweden has been producing comfortable hats and caps in timeless design. The best materials such as merino wool and cashmere from Italy, waxed cotton from England and tweed from Ireland also convinced the royal family: Wigens is the purveyor to the court.
Wigéns of Sweden has been producing hats and caps since the company was founded by Oscar Wigén in 1906. At the age of 26 he founded the company "AB Oscar Wigéns", commonly known as Wigéns, in the small Swedish town of Tranås. History says he was a man of strong will, sharp intellect and impressive energy. He was also known as a perfectionist. Every product had to be absolutely flawless!