Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- Order number: 101-283-newsboy-slim-cap-BW-26-50000.57
- advice: Ist eine Größe mit der Lieferzeit 30-60 Werktage angegeben, ist sie nicht lagernd. Sie wird dann einzeln für Sie angefertigt. Wir bitten um Verständnis, das Individuelle Anfertigungen vom Umtausch und der Rückgabe ausgeschlossen sind.
The Wigens Newsboy Slim Cap can be combined with almost any wardrobe thanks to its classic design. Ideal slim cap for the summer time made of pure linen. The model "Newsboy Slim " (paperboy) was inspired by the history of clothing. This traditional form was worn by newspaper carriers in the 1920s and thus gave it the name "Newsboy".
- Material: 100% Linen
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Colour: Nature
- screen length approx. 5,5cm
- Lightweight goods
- Style: Balloon cap 6 pieces, without button
Not as bulky as the Newsboy Classic
If the cap is not in stock in your size, we can have it made for you with a delivery time of 30-60 working days. We ask for your understanding that custom-made products are excluded from exchange and return.
|Wigens Caps:||Newsboy Slim|
A cap full of style
For over 100 years, Wigens in Sweden has been producing comfortable hats and caps in timeless design. The best materials such as merino wool and cashmere from Italy, waxed cotton from England and tweed from Ireland also convinced the royal family: Wigens is the purveyor to the court.
Wigéns of Sweden has been producing hats and caps since the company was founded by Oscar Wigén in 1906. At the age of 26 he founded the company "AB Oscar Wigéns", commonly known as Wigéns, in the small Swedish town of Tranås. History says he was a man of strong will, sharp intellect and impressive energy. He was also known as a perfectionist. Every product had to be absolutely flawless!