Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ys-1022-farnborough-004-ginger-marl.M
The Farnborough is a colourful wool sock with a contrasting top, heel and toe. A classic design in a natural colour palette. The Farnborough is made of warm wool and coarse knit and is a stylish weekend sock.
- 70% wool, 30% nylon
- heel, heels and cuffs in contrasting colour
- Size M corresponds to shoe sizes 40 - 43
- Size L corresponds to shoe sizes 44 - 47
- Washable at 40°C gentle wash
Scott Nichol has been manufacturing socks and stockings from the finest wool and yarns worldwide in her weaving mill in Leicester since 1937. Scott Nichol is Pantherella's young and sporty line, continuing the proven methods and the demand for the highest quality materials. The soft rib knit socks from the Cambridge collection with the classic rugby stripes in various colour combinations are light in weight, hand-linked, gentle to the skin and temperature balancing. And they are also powerfully dyed. Striped socks a casual classic from England.