Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: falot-winter-wax-navyorkaki.3XL
Jacket by "Fleurs de Bagne" made of waxed cotton by the traditional British company Millerain. Lined with brown sheepskin on the inside, two side pockets and two inside pockets.
- Fabric: 100% cotton canvas TECHWAX KAKI 395gr by BRITISH MILLERAIN - England -
- Lining: 100% brown sheep wool lining made by JULES TOURNIER & Fils in Mazamet since 1870 - France -
- Colour: Olive
- Zip + button flap
- Two flap pockets + two inside pockets
- Aged brass buttons by CORNE & COROZO - France -
- French and European manufacturing
- Care: Hand wash - clean canvas with a damp sponge. No machine wash/dryer
- The sizes turn out to be small
FLEURS DE BAGNE is a French brand created in 2012.
The philosophy of FLEURS DE BAGNE is to produce high quality, robust, durable and historical clothing and to offer it to the customers...
FLEURS DE BAGNE: "We are inspired by the civilian and military clothing of the past, which we rework with new materials and more contemporary cuts.
Our research is based essentially on historical facts of the "MILIEU", the history of the French tattoo from the pre-war period, songs and clichés from the Great Plain, military history and other historical facts of the Navy...
So you will find a story in every model with the stamp FLEURS DE BAGNE. The "True of True"...
A story written with pain and respect.