Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
not on stock, Delivery time 5-60 Workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: melbourne-102433-d-d-c.12
- advice: The inventory for the Brütting Diamond Brand is currently being built up. We ask for your understanding that not all sizes and models are immediately available. Therefore the delivery time is indicated with April plus. If your color/size combination is in stock at Brütting, we will of course deliver faster in 5-9 days. According to plan we should be well stocked from April on.
The Melbourne shows up with a typical reinforced toe box from the 60s and a classic silhouette.
This model is built on the characteristic Brütting Lydiard last, a curved shaped anatomical last, which supports the natural foot shape and offers perfect toe-space. Handmade in Germany.
- 100% full grain cowhide leather upper with perforated leather on the front, provides good foot ventilation
- natural rubber outsole, cut and glued on by hand for flexing action during walking and running
- insole fixed and covered by inlay sole (cover sole), cover sole out of vegetable tanned split cow leather
- partly leather lining
- leather midsole
- famous Brütting rubber heel cap (as brand recognition) gives you strong stability
- honey-comb sole profile, which used to serve a strong grip at indoor and street sports activities
- padded tongue out of cowhide leather
- redesigned Brütting Diamond-Brand leather patch
- waxed cotton laces in two colors, matching to the model
- shipped with shoe bag
- sole repairable
- sizing: take 1 size up
- handmade in germany
Brütting Int. DIAMOND BRAND / Sneaker 'Made in Germany
Made in traditional craftsmanship since 1946, every Brütting 'Diamond Brand' shoe comes from our shoe manufactory in Upper Franconia. Each shoe has its own running history, from the development of the model and last, the upper leather, to the quilting seam. You can see that and feel that! To preserve Eugen Brütting's artisan shoemaking in Germany and to combine tradition with modernity in timeless shoes; that is our claim today!
The Brütting DIAMOND BRAND line is the modification in design and material of the Brütting-Handmade line. This evolution leads to more modern but timeless silhouettes, redesigned brand logo and fabric innovations. While maintaining the tradition and of course producing 100% "Handmade in Germany", the result is ultimately determined: an anatomically shaped shoe with the advantage of a perfect fit, like a second skin.
Made in traditional craftsmanship since 1946, every Brütting 'Diamond Brand' shoe comes from our shoe manufactory in Upper Franconia. Each shoe has its own running history, from the development of the model and last, the upper leather, to the quilting seam. You can see that and feel that!
To preserve Eugen Brütting's handcrafted shoemaking art in Germany and to unite tradition with modernity in timeless shoes - that is our claim today.