Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: 6024-white-heat-590-Navy.M
An extremely innovative, very luxurious down parka. For general use in the city or when travelling. Normal fit. Over knee-length.
Operating range: -25 °C | +5 °C
- Regulator™ Membrane - Dynamic, waterproof and breathable
- 20.000 mm Watertightness
- 20.000 g/24h Breathability
- Dynamic™ Construction of 4-way stretch clothing
- White Heat™ patented down construction
- 800 Fill Power - 90/10 down feathers
- Taped seams
- PWR coated
- Laminations/welded reinforcements
- Luxurious satin lining
- Construction with double protected collar/hood
- Adjustable hood
- Removable fur on the inside collar/li>
- Two Polartec® handwarmer bags
- Automagnetix™ Closure for handwarmer bags
- Exceptional Lightness™ 1000g
- Beautiful, slim shape and at the same time warm and cosy
- Tailored fit
- Two-way YKK zipper
- Waterproof 500 mm YKK zippers
- Autolock™ YKK zipper
- Automagnetix™ Placket closure
- Automagnetix™ Magnetic fasteners
- Laminated front panel
- Two side pockets
- Technical inside pockets
- 360 degrees Safety™
TECHNOLOGY & TAILORING
Oslo, Norway - the harmonious combination of high-tech outdoor materials with an elegant business look is the trademark of the young Norwegian premium men's label UBR. "City Tailoring" is the keyword here. Because this is where sophisticated design language meets high function. In autumn / winter 2013/14, the focus will be on high wearing comfort and multifunctionality, in particular ultra-light materials and sophisticated details.
During the long, cold winter and rainy summer days in Norway, outdoor clothing is not just a temporary trend, but is part of the basic equipment. However, finding the right weatherproof jacket to go with a business outfit with a suit and shirt is like the infamous search for a needle in a haystack. Norwegian product developer Dag Even Tresselt also noticed this and founded his own label UBR in 2009, which closes the gap between fashion and function.
"There is no bad weather, just wrong clothes"
the right clothing for extreme temperatures, extreme weather conditions, for the most extreme places in the world is a functional jacket from Uber - a resistant jacket for every situation. And it doesn't look like 'function' at all, but elegant and smart, making it perfect for business. The extremely light weight - the 'Black Storm Coat' is only half the weight of a conventional short coat - guarantees comfort and is also ideal for travelling. Up to a wind force of 12.0 m/s, 16,827 mm water and -25°C - a jacket from Uber can withstand anything.