Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: 2682758-140-37045.L
Fantastic companion for cool and grey days! The knitted jumper in a wool blend from Seldom. A true all-rounder that in its outstanding quality simply goes with every look. So even cooler days are fun!
- fabric: 67 % wool, 24 % alpaca, 9 % polyamide
- Colour: Red
- KBT - Controlled organic animal husbandry
- round neck
- Straight cut
- Seamless processing
- Care instructions: Hand wash
The technology of knitting jumpers completely without seams on a machine was developed at the end of the 20th century (1997-1999).
With this technology it was possible to continue production in high-wage countries (Italy, Japan, Germany). The advantages of seamless processing are:
- No disturbing seams and therefore a high wearing comfort
- Less waste in production and thus a more careful use of resources
- Individual production in Germany and thus shorter transport routes
SELDOM has always set a high standard in the use of materials, high quality finishing and innovative progress in the knitting sector - "for us the synthesis of creativity and technical implementation".
The idea of sustainability is moving more and more into the foreground. The focus is on the origin of raw materials and yarns as well as the use of modern technologies to reduce production waste. Today Seldom produces for the local market "Central Europe" in Germany and in nearby European countries.
"We produce favorite pieces with a timeless design that is not dictated by the constant new, but rather by perfecting and developing the existing."