Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time appr. 2-5 business days
Available in different colours!
- Order number: natural-deo-2-Grass-Roots
Every now and then you really start sweating, with or without intention. In any case, new freshness should soon be provided for. We have developed a natural deodorant that is particularly effective against microorganisms that cause unpleasant odours. The scent of vetiver, bergamot and tea tree accompanies derivatives of sage and vegetable fat, essential oils, vitamin E and ethanol for natural preservation. Our natural deodorant contains no aluminium, silver or zinc and is 100% biodegradable.
- Fragrance: Grass Roots (Vetiver)
- without aluminium, silver and zinc
- pure vegetable ingredients (vegan)
- particularly effective against microorganisms
- 100 % biodegradable
- made in Zurich, Switzerland
- Ingredients:distilled water, ethanol, glycerine, sugar surfactant, polyglyceryl ester with oleic acid, sodium cocoyl glutamate, glyceryl caprylate, triethyl citrate, essential oil, sodium anisate, levulinic acid, glycerine monooleate, citric acid, sodium caproyl/lauroyl lactylate, sodium caproyl/lauroyl lactylate
Hinter Soeder* steckt ein kreatives Kollektiv, das seit 2013 mit Basis in Zürich und Basel schlichte und natürliche Basics für den Alltag entwirft.
Konsequent und auf sorgfältige Art nutzt Soeder* natürliche Ressourcen, pflegt überzeugendes Handwerk und übersetzt beides in geradliniges Design sowie klare Funktionalität. In sinnvolle Objekte, die das Leben möglichst lange bereichern.
Soeder* is a creative collective that has been designing simple and natural basics for everyday life since 2013, based in Zurich and Basel. In Switzerland and across Europe, it works with producers and artisans who are among the best in their field. This results in contemporary products, from clothing and backpacks to cooking utensils and furniture to jewelry and care products. The latter are even produced in the company's own factory in the Zurich region.
Consistently and carefully, Soeder* uses natural resources, cultivates convincing craftsmanship and translates both into straightforward design and clear functionality. In meaningful objects that enrich life for as long as possible.