Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: ratu-spiced-rum-5-jahre-eichenfass
RATU Spiced Rum 5 year old from RUM Co. Of Fidji is aged for five years in flamed oak barrels. Complex, intense aroma of flamed oak and citrus with a rich flavor of vanilla and candied orange, combined with warm tones of cinnamon and the freshness of star anise.
Only the purest local water is used and finally filtered through coconut shells. The aging of the rum is done in selected oak barrels. RUM co. of Fiji focuses on local ingredients and craftsmanship.
- RATU Spiced Rum 5 Years
- 100 % Column Still
- 40 % vol. Alcohol content
- Aged in flamed American ex-bourbon barrels - Then finished with mocha oak chips
- Filtered through activated carbon obtained from burnt coconut shells
- Boquet of orange, vanilla, cinnamon stick and star anise
- 0.7 liter bottle (net capacity)
- Enjoy pure or on ice
|Accessoires:||Cocktails & Drinks|
Rum of Fiji has been distilling award-winning rums at its distillery in Lautoka, Fiji, since 1980. All rums are handcrafted from the finest local ingredients such as hand-cut sugar cane grown in Fiji's rich volcanic soil and the purest local water. The rums are filtered through coconut shells and matured in specially selected ex-bourbon oak barrels in Fiji's perfect tropical climate.