Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time appr. 2-5 business days
Available in different colours!
- Order number: bb-0001-bartoel-
Beyer's Oil Beard Oil Verbena makes the beard softer and gives the facial skin a nourished feeling. Handmade in Bavaria from 100% natural oils of jojoba (organically grown), lemon verbena, bergamot and lavender.
MAKES THE BEARD MORE SUPPLE
Beyer's Oil Bartöl Verbena nourishes skin and hair. The beard becomes smoother and stays in better shape.
CARES FOR THE SKIN OF THE FACE
The skin under the beard is often dry, itches or flakes. With Beyer's Oil Beard Oil, it feels pleasantly nourished and relaxed.
The bitter citrus scent of verbena has an invigorating and refreshing effect.
HOW TO USE BEYER'S OIL BEARD OIL?
After washing (and drying), apply a few drops to the palm of your hand, rub in and then massage into the beard and skin. Then, if necessary, bring the beard back into shape with a beard brush.
Ingredients: SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA PEEL OIL, LIPPIA TRIPHYLLA HERB OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, LIMONENE, CITRAL, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL.
- Makes the beard softer and smoother
- Cares for the facial skin
- Invigorating and refreshing fragrance
- 100% natural
- Handmade in Bavaria
- 30 ml / 1 fl oz
- Bart waschen. 2-3 mal pro Woche mit Bartshampoo oder Bartseife, sonst nur mit Wasser
- Trocknen lassen. Wenn’s schnell gehen muss, lauwarm föhnen und gleichzeitig mit einer Bartbürste kämmen. Macht den Bart glatter
- Etwa 4-5 Tropfen Bartöl auf der Handfläche verreiben und in die Haut unter dem Bart einmassieren. Verhindert Juckreiz & Schuppen
- Erbsengroße Menge Bartbalsam oder Bartpomade gleichmässig im Bart verteilen. Pflegt, glättet und formt den Bart, lässt weniger Haare abstehen
During parental leave, Bastian Beyer started to develop care products made of natural ingredients for his own beard. A barbershop friend of his was enthusiastic and wanted to include them in the shop's range of products immediately. Since 2015, after a series of tests, Beyer's Oil beard care products have been available in stores - now available in over 100 barbershops, concept stores and online shops in 10 countries.
All Beyer's Oil products are made entirely from natural ingredients and are compliant with natural cosmetics. Bastian Beyer uses only high-quality ingredients such as beeswax from a small beehive in his home village near Lake Chiemsee and jojoba oil from controlled organic cultivation. Precious oils of lemon verbena (verbena), bergamot, lavender and juniper provide a refreshing scent.
Handmade in Bavaria
All Beyer's Oil products are manufactured in Bavaria. Bastian Beyer also pays attention to regional processing. For packaging and shipping, he works together with surrounding family businesses; brushes and combs are manufactured in smaller factories.