Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, Delivery time appr. 2-5 business days
Available in different colours!
- Order number: 7028-redox-parka-990-Black.XL
Range of use: -25 °C | +5ºC
- Regulator™ membrane - Dynamic, waterproof and breathable.
- 20,000 mm waterproofing
- 20,000 g/24h breathability
- Dynamic™ 4-Way Stretch garment construction
- White Heat™ Patented Goose Down
- Taped seams
- DWR coating
- Laminations/ welded reinforcements
- Exceptional Lightness™ 1100 g
- Detachable hood
- Double protected collar/hood construction
- Removable fur on inner collar
- Two Polartec® hand warmer pockets
- Automagnetix™ closure on handwarmer pockets
- Card holder
- Tailored fit
- Two-way YKK zip
- Autolock™ YKK zip
- Automagnetix™ Velcro closure
- Laminated front pocket
- Automagnetix™ magnetic fasteners
- Technical inner pockets
- Two side pockets
TECHNOLOGY & TAILORING
Oslo, Norway - the harmonious combination of high-tech outdoor materials with an elegant business look is the trademark of the young Norwegian premium men's label UBR. "City Tailoring" is the keyword here. Because this is where sophisticated design language meets high function. In autumn / winter 2013/14, the focus will be on high wearing comfort and multifunctionality, in particular ultra-light materials and sophisticated details.
During the long, cold winter and rainy summer days in Norway, outdoor clothing is not just a temporary trend, but is part of the basic equipment. However, finding the right weatherproof jacket to go with a business outfit with a suit and shirt is like the infamous search for a needle in a haystack. Norwegian product developer Dag Even Tresselt also noticed this and founded his own label UBR in 2009, which closes the gap between fashion and function.
"There is no bad weather, just wrong clothes"
the right clothing for extreme temperatures, extreme weather conditions, for the most extreme places in the world is a functional jacket from Uber - a resistant jacket for every situation. And it doesn't look like 'function' at all, but elegant and smart, making it perfect for business. The extremely light weight - the 'Black Storm Coat' is only half the weight of a conventional short coat - guarantees comfort and is also ideal for travelling. Up to a wind force of 12.0 m/s, 16,827 mm water and -25°C - a jacket from Uber can withstand anything.