Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: veste-combat-sashiko-indigo.M
Indigo dyed jacket by "Fleurs de Bagne" made of pure cotton. The jacket is inspired by the US Army jacket HBT M-1941 and has only been slightly modified. The two bib pockets are placed lower on this jacket than on the original model.
- Fabric: 100% cotton Sashiko Indigo 14 oz - from Kuroki, Japan
- Two large pockets with side gussets and flaps
- One inside pocket
- Inner button facing with windbreaker
- Natural horn buttons - Corozo buttons - Corne & Corozo, France
- The sizes turn out very large - order one size smaller
- Made in France & Europe
- Care: 30 °C, no tumble dryer
- Dimensions: See article pictures
FLEURS DE BAGNE is a French brand created in 2012.
The philosophy of FLEURS DE BAGNE is to produce high quality, robust, durable and historical clothing and to offer it to the customers...
FLEURS DE BAGNE: "We are inspired by the civilian and military clothing of the past, which we rework with new materials and more contemporary cuts.
Our research is based essentially on historical facts of the "MILIEU", the history of the French tattoo from the pre-war period, songs and clichés from the Great Plain, military history and other historical facts of the Navy...
So you will find a story in every model with the stamp FLEURS DE BAGNE. The "True of True"...
A story written with pain and respect.