Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- Order number: 70232-field-bag-medium-TNtan
This universal backpack has a saddle-suitable bridle leather seam binding, reinforcement, body flaps and straps. Three storage pockets as well as two bellow pockets offer storage space and a spacious interior. The double needle construction and the bolt lock ensure a long service life.
- Fabric: 100% cotton "Rugged Twill" and leather
- Storm flap with buckle closure
- 3 stowage pockets, 2 bellows pockets
- Reinforced base for heavy loads
- Removable bridle leather shoulder strap with adjustable padding from 40"- 48".
- Inner brass key clip
- Includes the iconic Filson bridle leather body flaps
|Farbe:||Navy, OTTER GREEN, schwarz, TAN|
Luggage from Filson in Seattle withstands the toughest demands. Already in the last great gold rush at Klondike at the end of the 19th century, Filson products were among the favourites of the gold prospectors of the time due to their exceptional robustness. The luggage consists of a particularly heavy, densely woven cotton twill (746 g/m²), which has been made water-resistant by treatment with a special paraffin wax. Zippers and other metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant brass, all leather applications are made of particularly strong vegetable-tanned cowhide leather. The bags are still manufactured in Filson's factory in Seattle. For cleaning, wipe or brush with a damp sponge. Do not wash, do not dry clean. The zippers may be a little difficult to move at first, but this will wear off over time; the saddle leather also becomes softer with use.