Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: 101-035-newsboy-classic-cap-17020-escorial.60
- advice: Ist eine Größe mit der Lieferzeit 30-60 Werktage angegeben, ist sie nicht lagernd. Sie wird dann einzeln für Sie angefertigt. Wir bitten um Verständnis, das Individuelle Anfertigungen vom Umtausch und der Rückgabe ausgeschlossen sind.
Thanks to its classic design, the Wigens balloon cap can be combined with almost any wardrobe. Ideal for winter or cold days, it is made of 100% wool. The model "Newsboy" (newspaper boy) found its inspiration in the history of clothing. This traditional form was worn by newspaper carriers in the 1920s and gave it the name "Newsboy".
- Colour: Anthracite/beige - herringbone
- Umbrella length approx. 5,5cm
- Material: 100 % Escorial wool
- Light woollen fabric
- Style: Balloon cap 8 pieces
The Escorial difference lies at the core of the fibre and acts like a naturally curled feather. This flexible property creates a fabric that is incomparable in terms of draping and elasticity, with a distinctive soft feel.
|Kleidungsstück:||Beanies & Caps|
For over 100 years, Wigens in Sweden has been producing comfortable hats and caps in timeless design. The best materials such as merino wool and cashmere from Italy, waxed cotton from England and tweed from Ireland also convinced the royal family: Wigens is the purveyor to the court.
Wigéns of Sweden has been producing hats and caps since the company was founded by Oscar Wigén in 1906. At the age of 26 he founded the company "AB Oscar Wigéns", commonly known as Wigéns, in the small Swedish town of Tranås. History says he was a man of strong will, sharp intellect and impressive energy. He was also known as a perfectionist. Every product had to be absolutely flawless!