Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: richy-rippenmuetze-intense-blue
Classic UNISEX knitted cap in 100% cashmere with ribbed structure. Super soft handle thanks to the high-quality Italian cashmere yarn. Handmade in Lüneburg.
- Model Richy in royal blue
- 100% Cashmere
- ribbed structure
- ONESIZE - One size fits all
- Care Hand wash
- made in Germany
- there is also the matching scarf
Slow-Fashion from Lüneburg
At the Lüneburg stoltenberg manufactory, the finest knitted accessories made of cashmere are produced in small quantities - and with great passion.
Decelerating the fashion carousel and pursuing a passion for high-quality materials was the driving force behind the trained fashion designer Susanne Zimmermann. The founder of the label stoltenberg deliberately chose Lüneburg because tradition and modernity can be wonderfully combined in this small Hanseatic city. This is where craftsmanship is valued and supported. "My principle: Modern design paired with high-quality material - sustainably and fairly produced in Germany", says designer Susanne Zimmermann.
Triangels, plaids and caps are knitted from the finest Italian cashmere yarns. Also here the native Osnabrückerin attaches great importance to a qualitatively high-quality processing. All triangles and plaids are knitted in one piece and are not cut into shape and chain-linked. Each stitch increase or decrease takes place by hand, so that a beautiful edge results.
The triangles are then finished by hand with a screen print. The inspiration for the prints comes from nature and architecture. From graphic patterns to flocks of birds, Susanne Zimmermann translates her detailed illustrations into knitwear. For those who prefer it simple, all accessories are also available unprinted.
With a lot of love and craftsmanship, feel-good products are created that are both special and suitable for everyday use. The products go through few hands and do not cover long distances - just made in Lüneburg.
In order for you to enjoy your stoltenberg accessories for a long time, please observe the following care instructions:
- Wash the scarf/ cap with a cool to lukewarm hand wash (not over 30° C).
- Ensure that the same water temperature is used for washing and rinsing.
- Use only special detergent for wool (no shampoo!)
- Carefully squeeze out your accessory after washing - don't wring it.
- Leave it lying flat, on a towel, dry it
- When dry, the cashmere can be ironed from the left with low heat (1 point).