Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
not on stock, Delivery time 5-10 Workdays
- Order number: 67745-dry-duffe-medium-green
The Medium Dry Duffle Bag from FILSON keeps everything dry and protected inside, even when completely under water. The robust nylon fabric has a waterproof, abrasion-resistant polyurethane coating.
- PU-coated 840 denier nylon is waterproof, abrasion resistant and flexible.
- Waterproof roll and cinch closure
- Dual-lock locking mechanism on the upper closure
- Nylon strap handles under the bag to carry heavy loads.
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with padding.
- Durable plastic hardware with high density
- weight: 1,44 kg
- Material: 840D nylon with clear ether TPU + nylon fabric + high density plastic
- Dimensions: 63.5cm L x 30.5cm W x 35.5cm H
Luggage from Filson in Seattle withstands the toughest demands. Already in the last great gold rush at Klondike at the end of the 19th century, Filson products were among the favourites of the gold prospectors of the time due to their exceptional robustness. The luggage consists of a particularly heavy, densely woven cotton twill (746 g/m²), which has been made water-resistant by treatment with a special paraffin wax. Zippers and other metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant brass, all leather applications are made of particularly strong vegetable-tanned cowhide leather. The bags are still manufactured in Filson's factory in Seattle. For cleaning, wipe or brush with a damp sponge. Do not wash, do not dry clean. The zippers may be a little difficult to move at first, but this will wear off over time; the saddle leather also becomes softer with use.