Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
Available in different colours!
- Order number: 67743-dry-backpack-green
FILSON's Nylon Dry Backpack keeps everything dry and protected inside, even when fully submerged. The high-density foam back offers comfort when wearing.
- PU-coated 840 denier nylon is waterproof, abrasion resistant and flexible.
- The roll-and-cinch closure has a wide opening for easy loading.
- Breathable, high-density EVA foam padding on back and shoulder straps
- Adjustable, profiled shoulder straps
- Robust plastic hardware
- Outer zippered pocket with inner zippered mesh pocket
- 840D clear ether nylon TPU + nylon fabric + EVA foam + high density plastic
- Weight: 1 kg
- Dimensions: 51cm H x 32cm W x 16.5cm T
- Capacity: 28L
Luggage from Filson in Seattle withstands the toughest demands. Already in the last great gold rush at Klondike at the end of the 19th century, Filson products were among the favourites of the gold prospectors of the time due to their exceptional robustness. The luggage consists of a particularly heavy, densely woven cotton twill (746 g/m²), which has been made water-resistant by treatment with a special paraffin wax. Zippers and other metal parts are made of corrosion-resistant brass, all leather applications are made of particularly strong vegetable-tanned cowhide leather. The bags are still manufactured in Filson's factory in Seattle. For cleaning, wipe or brush with a damp sponge. Do not wash, do not dry clean. The zippers may be a little difficult to move at first, but this will wear off over time; the saddle leather also becomes softer with use.