Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- Order number: orbitkey-2-0-leather-Crazy-Horse-Navy
The OrbitKey key fob arranges your keys the way you want them! No jingling, no scratching. The perfect balance between style and function. Made from genuine cowhide leather, the classic leather range is created through a unique blend of handcrafted and high-precision automated processes. It embodies true elegance, with a beauty that evolves over time. Supplied with the high quality D-ring attachment.
What exactly is Crazy Horse Leather?
Strictly speaking it is not horse leather at all. The name was chosen because of the Western Heritage look of the products.
The leather is extremely robust, looks special and develops beautifully over time. The full-grain cowhide leather is of high quality. Crazy Horse Leather is strong, smooth and with a wax coating equipped whereby it receives a very beautiful patina by the use.
How does the patina develop?
We have chosen this leather quality because it absorbs the natural fat of the hands. With every touch, scratch and stretch, the colour and the whole look develops and the desired patina is obtained.
- Silent keys - No more loud jingling. A perfect companion for your next run, hike or pendulum ride.
- Pocket-friendly - Protect your valuable items from scratches.
- Special locking mechanism - Flexible but secure mechanism to carry 2 to 7 keys and prevent accidental loosening.
- Car Key - Each Orbitkey comes with a D-ring attachment for your car key or large key fob.
- Your keys, sorted - Have your keys arranged in the order you want. No more fumbling for the right key in the dark.
- Expandable - USB stick (8 or 32 GB), bottle opener and multifunction tool can be added to each OrbitKey key fob.
How it all began...
In 2013 Rex and Charles had an idea - a simple idea to solve our own frustration with clinking keychains.
Not knowing if others would find the solution helpful, they decided to introduce it to the crowdfunding community. To their surprise, they managed to convince 5,000 people of their vision by the end of the 30-day Kickstarter campaign.
They quit their jobs in industrial design and pharmacy, flew overseas and lived out of our suitcases for 4 months to make sure that the products were manufactured in the best possible quality.
When the two of them saw all the enthusiasm and feedback from the supporters, it redefined the whole purpose of the company.
At Orbitkey we focus on reducing clutter - so you can concentrate on the more important things in life.